I'm bored and..MY SOUL!!! I'm bored and..MY SOUL!!!

Another awesome one!

You should really keep making these, i love them!

...and pirates go ARRR! ...and pirates go ARRR!

Love It!

I don't know why but I can totally relate to the girl with the pink hair, I feel like her most days...but anyway yeah I totally loved it!

NEW Tywo At Large Ep. #1 NEW Tywo At Large Ep. #1

This was awesome!

I loved it! It was the best flash movie I've seen in a while, and I can totally relate to Tywo!

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

That was amazing!

Even though this isn't flash its one of the best submissions for a music video in a really long time! I know this probably belongs on Youtube but I don't care I loved it just the same. I really appreciate the effort you put into it and the graphics are amazing. You definately have something going for you!

Spatchcock Gourmet Pizza Spatchcock Gourmet Pizza

Awesome!

I don't know why but I really liked this for some reason, it makes me think of all the ads I see on TV for all this "Gourmet" food and its not but they say it anyway. I thought it was funny and the animation was done really well, and I liked how he just rambled on and on it amused me lol.

Loud Radishes Loud Radishes

Errr...

I don't get it, all it does is get louder, so if its a prank yeah it makes sense, but it doesn't do anything other than make the volume louder, but you do have good flash skills.

SkySausage responds:

Thank you. And i like radishes

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Awesome

Awesome video, just didn't quite get why dragonball z was in there but its cool really! Still one of the best I've seen in a while

Weebl and Bob : Frank Weebl and Bob : Frank

Haha!

There were a couple funny parts, I liked it...some of the things they said makes me think of my friends lol