I'm bored and..MY SOUL!!! I'm bored and..MY SOUL!!!

Another awesome one!

You should really keep making these, i love them!

...and pirates go ARRR! ...and pirates go ARRR!

Love It!

I don't know why but I can totally relate to the girl with the pink hair, I feel like her most days...but anyway yeah I totally loved it!

NEW Tywo At Large Ep. #1 NEW Tywo At Large Ep. #1

This was awesome!

I loved it! It was the best flash movie I've seen in a while, and I can totally relate to Tywo!

Stress In The Workplace Stress In The Workplace

Haha...

Its kind of funny watching the guy get mad, makes me think of what I would really like to do when I'm working and dealing with people I don't really like. for that you have my vote.

FL on Flash V.1 FL on Flash V.1

Great start...

I think this has a lot of potential..especially for those who maybe aren't so sure about the FL program itself, but it definately shows the basics of fruity loops. I myself use fruity loops and I remember toying around with the basic drum sets they give u to start with so its amusing to me. I know your still troubleshooting it, but I would maybe throw some loops in there for people to play around with so its not just the drums, it might keep there interest longer, and it might even make them consider buying the program. Good job!

Dj-Brand0 responds:

I'll definitely add more sounds, I'll think about putting in loops. Even myself, I can't find any interest in it for more than 10 seconds at a time =\ lol. That's why I need to make it better. Thanks for the long review :)

Weapon Name Generator (F) Weapon Name Generator (F)

It serves its purpose...

It does what it is supposed to do, its not bad but obviously it won't be earth shattering either, but its pretty spiffy when coming up with weapon names so I approve.

DelphinusMach1 responds:

Thank you very much.

simsarmy_vs_kazmo_mashup simsarmy_vs_kazmo_mashup

Impressive

I have to say that this is a REALLY good mashup, usually you can tell what song is coming from where, however with this you can't really tell, it sounds like one constant flow of a single song. Its really good! I approve!

Airprogressive responds:

Thanks you! I'm glad you like it